While doing sitting asanas, practise ‘rest posture’ after every asana. This will normalize the breath and bring the stretched limbs, muscles and nerves to their original positions.
1. Raise your keens while sitting on your blanket.
2. Take your hands forward across the knees and hold the wrist of your left hand with your right hand; keep the arms resting on the knees.
3. Close your eyes keep your body loose and fix your mind on your breath.
4. While doing an asana, one has to try to stretch one’s limbs and achieve the full posture of the asana.
5. But in this posture, one must leave the body in a completely relaxed posture; one must leave the body in a completely relaxed state so that pure blood should circulate in the body and force the waste material out. This is the secret of health.