This asana resembles the position in which the four legged animals generally rests in the ground.
1. Stay in Sukhasana or Dandasan in a relaxed position.
2. Flex the left leg in such a way that the ventral part of foot opens outside and heel below buttock.
3. Flex right leg and place heel near left buttock.
4. Slowly inspiring, raise both hands and then, while expiring, tilt towards right trying to touch the ground.
5. Again inspiring, raise hands and then tilt towards left expiring slowly.
6. This asana should be done from another side by changing the legs.
1. Reduces central obesity
2. Gastrointestinal diseases.
3. Diabetes mellitus
1. Last trimester of pregnancy.
2. Any chronic diseases.