1. Lie down straight, fold the knees and keep the legs near the hips.
2. Hold the upper portion of the ankle with hands.
3. Inhale and raise the back and hips. The shoulders and heels should rest on the ground. Stay in this position for 15-20 seconds.
4. While coming down exhale and slowly rest the back on the floor. Repeat this 3 to 4 times.
1. It is the best asan to keep the navel in the central position. It is useful for stomach and backache.
2. It is especially beneficial for uterus. It cures infertility, menstrual disorder, white discharge, bleeding and sex related problems in males.