The easiest way to measure the ideal body weight proportionally to the height is to subtract 100 (fixed numerical) by body height in centimeters.
Suppose if your height is 5’6’’ or 165 cm (apprx.) that means your ideal body weight must be 65 Kg (165 – 100 = 65 Kg).
But according to you, u are just 50 Kg by weight, that means you have to increase your weight by 15 Kg.
Most of the people in the world are conscious/ worried about their body weight which is quite natural as it helps to enhance good physique. Over and under weight both are troublesome to our physical appearance. It is also true that overweight ness bring no. of diseases.
- Thinness / a defective gain in body weight or minor losses in weight may be due to various factors such as sex, race, familial predisposition and enforced dieting.
- Deficient ingestion or intake of food (as in starvation, malnutrition –due to worm infestation also, worry, lack of sleep etc).
- Poor assimilation or digestion of food, malabsorption of the end products of digestion.
- Defective metabolism or disease states (both contagious like Pulmonary/lung T.B etc, non contagious like Diabetes, Cancer etc) etc.
These all are also the main causative factors for weight loss.
So you must have to find out the main cause of your underweight ness . After going the thorough clinical examination and ruling out the pathological conditions you must pay attention to your Balanced /caloric diet .Regular intake of milk, ghee, sprouted – grams, wheat, fruits, vegetables etc will help to increase your body weight.
- Take boiled and mashed potatoes with butter or ghee daily.
- Ashwagandha powder 1 teaspoonful with milk and ghee daily for 1month.
Be careful that you must not be over physical and mental exhausted .
Have a sound sleep.