Brest is the modified sudoriferous tissues that produce milk. But it is the organ that enhances the beauty of woman and it is thought to be an accessory sex organ on female. Regarding to its shape and size, many women show their concern to make it more matching and beautiful. Breast development occurs in distinct stages throughout a woman's life, first before birth, and again at puberty and during the childbearing years. Changes also occur in the breasts during menstruation and when a woman reaches menopause.
There are three phases of development:
|Phase||Ages when the development occur||Causes|
|Lobule||development between 10 and 25 yrs||hormones|
|Glandular development||13 to 45|
|Involution||from the age of 35|
Hormones that help to grow breast tissue are:
Estrogen, Progesterone, Prolactin, Prostaglandins and Human Growth Factors Etc.
Other factors affecting on breast development are:
Hereditary, Nutrition, Health Etc.
Guidelines and Ayurvedic Remedies:
1. Certain yoga exercises and oil massages (not mentioned here) which also help to increase blood circulation.
2.Two other oils are traditionally advised to get a firm youthful quality to your breats---
-Pomegranate (Punica granatum) toner and Shatavari (Asparagus) ghee.
To prepare pomegranate toner, mix one part powdered pomegranate rind, four parts mustard oil and sixteen parts water in a container and bring to boil. Gently simmer until water is evaporated. Cool in refrigerator until ready to use. Shataavari ghee can be prepared in similar manner for which the ingredients include- one part shataavati (Kurilo) powder, four parts ghee and sixteen parts water.
-Take equal amount of powder of Aswagandha (Winter Cherry), Satawari (Asparagus), Jatamansi (Musk root) and make it paste adding butter or ghee. Apply it on breast before sleep.
2. Rinse with cold and hot water.
3. Avoid using very tight bras.
4. Certain Jim (especially those done for chest and shoulder), swimming, badminton help to improve bust line.
5.Yoga postures like Bhujangasan, Ustrasan, Suptabajrasan are beneficial.
6. Massage the breast gently but firmly with Yuvatyaadi Tail, classical medicine formulated by Vatsyayan. It helps to improve firmness and shape of the breasts. While massaging, always work upwards towards your neck using circular movements.