1. First of all, lie in prone position on a flat comfortable place.
2. Both hands should be stretched forward properly. Legs too should be stretched backward and should be straight.
3. Now, slowly inspiring, body should be lifted upward with the legs, chest, head and hands leaving the ground. Remain in this position comfortably as long as possible.
4. This procedure can be practiced 4-5 times once.
1. Relievs spinal and back problems.
2. Increases tonicity around the muscles of umbilicus.
3. Benefitial in gastritis, impotency
4. Benefitial in reducing obesity.