• Basic concept of Ayurveda
• Basic principles of Ayurveda pharmacology; Rasa, Guna, Virya, Bipak, Pravaba and karma
• Home remedies for Gastro-intestinal system; Indigestion, Gastritis, Constipation, Diarrhea
• Herbs for curing Diabetes and Heart diseases
• Home remedies for Respiratory problems
• Herbs for kidney and liver diseases
• Home remedies for hair, skin and eye problems
• Herbs for male and female sexual problems
Course Availability: Any time of the year at the convenience of the student.
Eligibility: No prior Ayurvedic knowledge required.
Duration: 24 hours (4 to 12 days with favorable time of participants)
Course Fee: $150, NRs 5000 (for Nepalese)